Tuts 4 You

Torrentspy Vs Mpaa

Guest Individual11

Although I dont use Torrentspy, Im glad they didnt cave into those MPAA @$$holes. On another not suprnova.org was reopened by PirateBay, whom bows to no one, I go there just to read their responses to complaints. So one goes down in the US, and a even more powerful one comes up, seems like a fair trade. :P

Edited by What
Guest Individual11
Although I dont use Torrentspy, Im glad they didnt cave into those MPAA @$$holes. On another not suprnova.org was reopened by PirateBay, whom bows to no one, I go there just to read their responses to complaints. So one goes down in the US, and a even more powerful one comes up, seems like a fair trade. :P

I don`t doubt for a moment that geographical location counts for a HUGE amount in all of this. Without wishing to start a flame war America is rapidly turning decidedly fascist these days and there`s no telling what convoluted charges you might get broadsided with if you reside therein.

PirateBay at least has the luxury of a large stretch of water between them and "Dubya`s" boys and whilst there reach is long, there is still a modicum of "fairness" in Europe, at least on the face of it (the recent German law changes spring to mind!).

Still like you say, nice to see somone fighting back rather than caving in!