Tuts 4 You

Illegal To Hunt Pirates In Sweden

undertaker

From 2008

After a court ruling in Sweden, it has now become illegal to hunt pirates. This follows a ruling by the highest court in Sweden as they've likened an IP address to that of the Swedish identity number.

Every person in Sweden is given an identity number at birth and this number is used for many things, but no-one is allowed to store these numbers, even though they're used for identification purpose during a purchase and so on.

It has now become illegal to store IP addresses in the same way, although the police and some other authorities in Sweden that works with crime related issues are still allowed to store IP addresses if they think a crime is or has been committed.

The infamous Antipiratybyr

Hopefully laws like that will get executed in other countries in the future, too.

Germany is for now a real "Monitoring Country" and I

That's why i moved from Germany over to the UK ;p

lol

You mean that place with ~4,000,000 CCTV cameras that monitor you, and where they take and keep your DNA even if you're found innocent? Good move :rolleyes:

I dont really know how bad the US is on this stuff. I havent seen or heard of any people getting busted except for the people trying to sell bootleg programs.

lol

You mean that place with ~4,000,000 CCTV cameras that monitor you, and where they take and keep your DNA even if you're found innocent? Good move :rolleyes:

Wow! That is insane

lol

Wow! That is insane

hehe.. lol

Guest always.drunk

the most extensive web related witch hunt here in the USA is mainly done by the recording industry on illegal music, & is likely to extend further into the movie industry.

but this is chomp change compared to identity theft. crime here is worst than most european countries. and almost everyone has a gun here. me included.

speaking of pirates, i still see "jack sparrow" running around free... :P

Edited by always.drunk
the most extensive web related witch hunt here in the USA is mainly done by the recording industry on illegal music, & is likely to extend further into the movie industry.

but this is chomp change compared to identity theft. crime here is worst than most european countries. and almost everyone has a gun here. me included.

speaking of pirates, i still see "jack sparrow" running around free... :P

lolol yep since Jack returned from hi prision he's now sailing with his "BIG" ship around =P

One of my friends from UK told me once, that they're not too serious about hackers. He said, they mainly focus on Hacktivists.

The best place for a hacker to be, is a 3rd world country where everyone cares only to find what to dine with. Are you kidding, they don't even know what's "hacking". Take for example, Brazil, India, Morocco.. hackers there leave happily.. well as far as the FBI didn't give 'em a visit.

From 2008

Every person in Sweden is given an identity number at birth and this number is used for many things, but no-one is allowed to store these numbers, even though they're used for identification purpose during a purchase and so on.

It has now become illegal to store IP addresses in the same way, although the police and some other authorities in Sweden that works with crime related issues are still allowed to store IP addresses if they think a crime is or has been committed.

http://www.fudzilla.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1458

It's the same idea our gov. want create, except of the IP thing. They keep the idea take everything. IDs for everyone.

Yeah, better simply move to hawai or whatever, maybe oceanian ..building a float and enjoy. Lapa-lo-ma-ohee..

Just a **** that every satellit can see you anyway. This planet is not save anymore. ;)