Tuts 4 You

Feds Say Top Spammer Arrested

http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/internet/05/31/spam.arrest.ap/index.htmlFeds say top spammer arrested"He's one of the top 10 spammers in the world," said Tim Cranton, a Microsoft Corp. lawyer who is senior director of the company's Worldwide Internet Safety Programs. "He's a huge problem for our customers. This is a very good day."A federal grand jury last week returned a 35-count indictment against Soloway charging him with mail fraud, wire fraud, e-mail fraud, aggravated identity theft and money laundering.Soloway pleaded not guilty Wednesday afternoon to all charges after a judge determined that -- even with four bank accounts seized by the government -- he was sufficiently well off to pay for his own lawyer.He has been living in a ritzy apartment and drives an expensive Mercedes convertible, said prosecutor Kathryn Warma. Prosecutors are seeking to have him forfeit $773,000 they say he made from his business, Newport Internet Marketing Corp.etc,etc
Teddy Rogers

It didn't make any difference to my daily spam collection, this morning I seem to have more than ever... :blink:

Ted.

Guest joey92077

DEATH TO THERE ****ING SPAMMERS!! God man, I sound like a noob... Well anyways spammers are so ****ing annoying, and gay!

I have seen a large drop in my spam mail......hmmm that is weird that mine when down but Teddys went up. I heard about this but i didnt look into it much. is this that person they been looking for called the "bot master"?

Guest always.drunk

hahaha.. the jail cells are not big enough for this type of offenders. and like teddy rogers said "It didn't make any difference..."