Sn' D space skin

liquidx

index.php?automodule=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=147

File Name: Sn' D space skin

File Submitter: liquidx

File Submitted: 28 May 2007

File Updated: 5 Aug 2007

File Category: dUP Skins

hi again everyone, here is a new dup skin i did hope you all like it. You need to use this skin with dup patcher 2.15 because of the new button feature. When you here the tune on it turn it up real loud amazing tune!!

:yahoo:

Files included resource, rgn, colour ini and tune.

Enjoy! Greetz to everyone lx

Click here to download this file

Cool skin :D

a suggetion i think it would be better if oyu change places

by the NFO and release info box cause name and site and that crap

doesn't take much place but the release info box does so perhaps having

that sized better it would be awesome :lol: Great work keep it up and ohh

i almost forgot :) that music file is 2.?? MB :| WTF ? i don't think it fits to patches lol !!

still nice music though :evil2:

Cheers To All

If it's ok, i have some suggestions: I see you started making skins around here, and that's a good thing.. keep on it :)

- Looking at the screen shot, I'd say, it's not done in PS. So, first advice, get PS, learn it, and practice.

- Crackers (90%) like'n use small skins, so If you wanna see your skins in action, better make things a bit smaller.

- Watch others work, I mean a lot, that inspires you, and helps you develop your own GFXing style (it's like coding.. read a lot) :D

I'm a noob GFXer too, and that's what I learned so far :D

Best of luck :)

Edited by JetCodE!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Cool skin :D

a suggetion i think it would be better if oyu change places

by the NFO and release info box cause name and site and that crap

doesn't take much place but the release info box does so perhaps having

that sized better it would be awesome :lol: Great work keep it up and ohh

i almost forgot :) that music file is 2.?? MB :| WTF ? i don't think it fits to patches lol !!

still nice music though :evil2:

Cheers To All

Hi Angel

Thanks for the feedback I appreciate that. You think I should definitely get the tune file size down and make the info box a lot bigger, I agree. That tune doesn

You Might hear from me soon enough ;)

yeah none likes big size patched "that's why we use Cracks instead at the first place ;) "

when a patch becomes too big "more or almost" the original exe pached size then release the EXE

no need for the patch if so :D but you can shrink it by using less GFX + Music files "small ones" i guess

everyone agrees on this too........cheers

If it's ok, i have some suggestions: I see you started making skins around here, and that's a good thing.. keep on it :)

- Looking at the screen shot, I'd say, it's not done in PS. So, first advice, get PS, learn it, and practice.

- Crackers (90%) like'n use small skins, so If you wanna see your skins in action, better make things a bit smaller.

- Watch others work, I mean a lot, that inspires you, and helps you develop your own GFXing style (it's like coding.. read a lot) :D

I'm a noob GFXer too, and that's what I learned so far :D

Best of luck :)

HI JetCodE

Cheers for the comments, judging by what you have said and other peoples comments I definitely need to work on the size of the skin to get it smaller.

Could you explain a bit about ps

Ok I will check out other peoples, hopefully give me some cool interesting ideas.

Thanks again for the response

Hope to here from you again B) {

Hello

Very nice one mate :) Keep on it ;)

greetz B)

Hi PiONEER

Thanks dude for the comment, i'm glad you like :P it

I have a lot to learn about the skins yet so I will see how I get on in the future.

Speak Again PiONEER

LX