Tuts 4 You
Sign in to follow this  
Teddy Rogers

Heroes...

Rate this topic

Teddy Rogers

NUP_104951_0405.jpg

Is this a great TV series or is it just me? I've been loving this TV series from start to finish (not seen the last episode in series one just yet :) ). For me it has been years and years since I'm eagerly awaiting the next week to come so I can watch the next episode of a TV series. It is unfortunate that series one is coming to a close next week so there will be no more to watch for a long time :(

>http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/H_main.swf

I can't believe there has been talk of five seasons to come of Heroes, not sure I can wait a whole five years to watch them all... :sweat:

Ted.

zer0buRn

My friend is really into this show also. He downloads every single episode after it airs. He watches it on TV then after the show is over its posted on the web about 30 minutes later and he downloads it. He's a huge fan also I personally never even watched the show. So I can't speak on it for myself.

Loki

This just starting here... about 3 weeks in. Recorded the episiodes but not yet watched them.... watching Lost, Jericho and 24 too so was considering recoding Heros and watching them all together once the other shows are finished.

Looking forward to it now though!

Sonny27

I?ve seen only one episode of that series but I?m not that interested in that type of series...

My favourites are still The Simpsons, South Park, Drawn Together, Desperate Housewives and Married with Children (Al Bundy) :P

(Although this isn?t the topic of this thread *lol*)

greetz

Loki

Desperate Housewives seems a strange choice (esp next to Simpsons and South Park)? Missus force you to watch it or is it just watching Eva Longoria / Teri Hatcher that does it for you? ;)

Blah

ive never heard of this show...maybe one day ill catch a episode and see what its about....

Sonny27
Desperate Housewives seems a strange choice (esp next to Simpsons and South Park)? Missus force you to watch it or is it just watching Eva Longoria / Teri Hatcher that does it for you? ;)

Hehe, I know that my favs go round every type of series except those crime stuff (CSI, CIA...) :P

But I?m definitely not interested in Eva and the other women :teehee:

I just like laughing (and sometimes crying :rolleyes: ) and those irreal storys ;)

greetz

Jada^AoC

hehe i agree with you all but i add King Of Queens to the list ;) I love her and I like to watch him :P He's such a funny guy!

Greetz Jada^AoC

zer0buRn
hehe i agree with you all but i add King Of Queens to the list ;) I love her and I like to watch him :P He's such a funny guy!

Greetz Jada^AoC

Kings Of Queens is hailarious, and I agree with you I love her too she is gorgeous.

Vrane
I can't believe there has been talk of five seasons to come of Heroes, not sure I can wait a whole five years to watch them all... sweat.gif

Ted.

ME TOO!! This is one of the best TV series i have watched :)

Guest MattAlliance

As for me I don't like this serials. My favourite one is Buffy - the vampire slayer!!

ECLiPTiC

Great Series!!!! I've seen every episode. I didn't know that there's talk of 5 seasons to come, that would be great. Do you think we'll find out in the upcoming episode if Peter's gonna nuke NY?

My better half and I have had several discussions of: "if you could have one of their powers which would it be?" Sylar and Peter don't count..... That would just be too easy, you have to pick only one.

We usually argue between Claire's power or invisibility.

Vrane

how about Peter's brother power?? Flying would be nice :lol:

Teddy Rogers

September 24th Season 2 of Heroes premiers on NBC. Anyone else looking forward to this and does anyone know what is to be coming up in the second series?

http://www.ogmog.com/2007/02/07/heroes-exe...ture-lost-more/

I hope Peter Petrelli survives from the end of the first season to come back after Syler... :thumbsup:

Ted.

Loki

I'm half way through season 1 now and its looking good. :)

Not reading any of the posts in this thread though in case there are inadvertent spoilers :)

ap0x

The show is one of the best I have ever seen :) I watched all the S1 episodes in two days. The best thing about it is that they give you the kind of comic book feel, and that is what I love... Have you seen the license plate on the Hiro's father car :)

cond0lence

Maybe this wave will swap to us here someday, too. Not enough heared of, yet.

I love these crazy guys from 'numb3rs' for example or the opposit more authentic stuff, but the 'King Of Queens' days are over for me through old relation memories. Also by the lack of time my sympathy were never really big for series or 'daily soaps', I stick in deep moment movies.

ECLiPTiC

Only a few days till the season premier! I'm looking forward to it and some more of Hayden ;) . Are Peter and his brother dead? I think Peter will be back to help get Sylar.

Guest P43

Never heard of it, but I still think the A-Team is one of the best series ever made. Its still up on the Dutch television. Any A-Team fans here?

However, A-team was a bit fake, there where a lot of explosions and shootings but no one got killed or injured in all the episodes.

One question that always sticked in my head about the A-Team. They where fugitives (vietnam war veterans) who escaped from a maximum secured prison, wich was in Vietnam. But how the did they manage to get in the USA.

Edited by P43 (see edit history)

Agony
Any A-Team fans here?

Lol the A-Team, too young. Heros is a pretty good show though, 1 of the 4 shows NBC actually shows that is good, Well 4 shows and Sunday Night Football.

Teddy Rogers

Did anyone see it? :)

Ted.

Guest P43

Agreed the A-Team is very old, they started in 1983 but even in the 90ties it was very populair at the Dutch television. Now 2007 its still broadcasted, too bad they made only 98 episodes.

ap0x

Is it just me or is Sylar beeing a bad boy once again :)

Sonny27

The series Heroes is gonna be screened here in Germany in October I think.

Dunno if it was ever sceened before, but I don