Tuts 4 You
Sign in to follow this  
Teddy Rogers

All Hello Or Thankyou Posts!

Teddy Rogers
So many knowledgable people, kinda don't wanna seem like a noob to everyone. Thanks for the welcome. :)

That is what we don't want people to think here on this board, that they can't post questions or queries for help or answers because they feel it is noobish. Everyone needs help at some point, young or old, Einstein or Dumber...

Ted.

ooom

thanx for the welcome.

this is the only place i can ask questions about things that interest me, with other people who share the same interest.

ooom

DaDude

Hi @all,

i was always interested in rce before i started programming, so after years of programming i thought to try this and to

open my mind for new ideas.

And first thanks to SnD for all the work you've done and will do, it's much appreciated!

Second i want to thank lena151 (can't do that enough ) for her really great noob series in rce, it was really fascinating and helpful! :worthy:

Only sorry, she ended the series.

So i have spent much time already in understanding rce and i hope to contribute in my spare time to the

community.

Cheers, DaDude.

PS : I'm from Germany and an IT student if someone's interested.

Loki

Welcome mate. I hope you learn a thing or two here :thumbsup:

mohseen

hi all

sup here.... lol I am intermediate in cracking lol

but master in coding php, sql lol......................

:P:)

Loki

Welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

DrDuWrong

Hello 2 all! I am totally new to RCE although I have been dabbling trying to figure some things out on my own; glad I ran across this site where I can get a guided hand in the right direction!! Though I have limited knowledge, I hope I can contribute "a little helpful information for someone!!! Thanks again for allowing me to join as to expand my horizons...look forward 2 actively participating in site activities.

DrDuWrong

Loki

Welcome to the forum... looking forward to your contributions :)

Blah

cheers dude and good luck :)

KniFeR

hello every one it's a nice forum :D

Loki

Welcome to the forum. Shame you open your account with a crack request. Don't let it happen again and don't ever PM anyone asking for things to be cracked for you.

Fair warning.

3viserate

Wassup SnD, glad to come across you guys. Ive been interested in the reverse engineering field for quite sometime, however was really hard to find tutorials that truely helped those out of the stroller and onto their feet.

A little about myself Im a Multimedia graphic design artist studying at ITT tech here in Greenville, working toward my bachelors in 3D animation and Game Design. After i get my Bachelors i plan on going back and getting a SAP degree so that i can create my own game engines. Kinda a jack of all trades, i can do websites/flash websites/flash animation/photoshop/illustrator/Dreamweaver/3d Modeling/3d Animation. By no means am i an expert in any however i do know my way around. Im the father of 3 beautiful girls and another child on the way :blink: .

Anyways enough blabbing just wanted to say thanks for the help and hopefully ill be posting my work on the forums as well helping out those in need.

Take Care

3viserate

3viseratesigce4.png

Busted

G'day all,

After a considerable time away I am back and I assure you many of you don't know me or remember me, anyways...

I just want to reintroduce myself to you all again, My name is Matt and I am 25 years old and live in Australia. I will say I am new to reversing/unpacking/coding because I have forgotten many things and only remember bits and pieces. While I am on the subject... Is Lena's reversing tutorial series still the way to go?!?

Cheers Tipidy

Loki

We haven't completely forgotten you ;)

lena's tutorials are indeed the way to go for learning or even a quick recap :)

Loki

Talented guy.... looking forward to some of your creations :)

Best of luck learning in this field too :) Welcome to the forum.

TheCodeCracker

Hi To All Elite members of SnD, Sorry for my inactive status as i was busy with my BCA-2nd Year Final Exams ,but now i am free for atleast 1 months.

I would by heart want to thanks thanks thanks SnD forum and Lena mam coz of this useful and beautiful forum, i have gained considerably amount of knowledge. it has not only polished the RCE skills but by viewing work of great coders like UFO-PU55Y and Ziggy really boosted me to polish my coing skills as well. i have no words to say about SnD.

IT ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetz

TCC

Encrypto

Hey TCC :) Keep up the good work mate.

Zephyrin Blood Guardian

Hello people, if you know me from DH or MPC then say hello (my mpc nick isn't that obvious however)...

blackshadowbutt

Hay to all of you i am new here.

I am here because of my cracking needs.

It is a very good forum.http://www.tuts4you.com/forum/style_images/ip.boardpr/folder_editor_images/rte-emo-button.png

Edited by blackshadowbutt (see edit history)

Skunk

Hi!

I'm Skunky and I can't crack a nut, let a alone something more serious.

I'm here on invitation from a friend who can however, and he insisted I'd join and maybe help out graphics-wise. Not sure if I can post a link to my portfolio here... Anyway, I'm up for anything remotely related to graphics.

:)

Robinbyte

Hi everyone!

Things you should know about me:

I'm not a native speaker, so my english might be bad at some time.

I've got the Asperger Syndrome (Thats a form of autism). It makes that I'm very good with a PC, but I can sometimes act weird ;-)

That's all i have to say here,

Greetings,

Robinbyte

Certlab

Hello everyone, gogosing~ ;)

NIL

Hello Guys,

I am happy to be here :D . Very informative .

KAMAG

Please accept my apologies; I should have done this weeks ago.

Thank you very much for letting me in Ted; this is an absolutely excellent place.

I knew virtually nothing about this art several weeks ago and I have tried for quite a few years to get into it, but never manage to find enough information, and it's all here.

I know a little more now and hope to carry on learning.

The site seems to be full of unbelievably clever people, who like to pass their skill on to others.

Thank you again.

KAMAG

Sorry Ted, this is in the wrong place isn't it.

Edited by KAMAG (see edit history)

Teddy Rogers

Thank you Kamag for your kind words. I only try to provide the means and the channels in which people can come and share their knowledge and ideas. It is everyone here that makes up the community that makes it what it is.

I am glad you enjoy the site and get something out of it... :thumbs:

Ted.