Tuts 4 You

Team Icu - Forum Registrations Open For 24hrs!

Whiterat

Hey Guys,

We have decided to open up the registrations on our board for 24 hours to allow those who were previously members to rejoin.

Members will be filtered out in a few months, so you 0 post lurkers will be removed, so as with any community signup and make yourself at home :)

Hopefully this time Melatonin wont go and delete everyone lol

I hope this will tempt some people back :)

:wub:

Thanks all,

-Whiterat

I tried to log in to my account, but I'd forgotten the pass. So I requested a password reset, but I keep running into an SQL exception when I try to reset the p/w.

I tried to log in to my account, but I'd forgotten the pass. So I requested a password reset, but I keep running into an SQL exception when I try to reset the p/w.

I have the same problem.

I had the same issue but contacted melatonin thru another forum and he hooked me back up fast :)

Any way you could put him in contact with me? Or could you ask him about my reg? I have the same issue but don't have access to him anywhere else. There forum is all messed up........and I don't want to create a new name........if not no worries........thanks

Chris

Why only open for 24 hours? I've missed it anyway... :)

Ted.

So we only got those who actually wanted to join again, not just scamming, leaching n00bs.

Seemed to have worked quite well :)

I thought you were stll regged ted?

Mel only wiped out the members, not friends/team/etc.

Let me know :)

Anyone that has registration problems, PM me and I'll sort it.

I was trying to prune inactive members, but I kinda wiped the whole members db sigh.

And no, I won't be messing with pruning options at ALL this time in ACP. :(

Edited by Melatonin