Tuts 4 You

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. whoknows

Opera Pink?WTF!

Opera is a Chromium-based browser IE is a Chromium-based browser Brave is a Chromium-based browser man use the #1 browser, brave ...
  3. I knocked up a quick example, you could do something similar to this... Declare.i WinProc(hWnd, Msg, wParam, lParam) Declare.i SetMenuItemBold(MenuNum) Global hMenu If OpenWindow(0, 0, 0, 250, 100,"Right click in the window...", #PB_Window_SystemMenu | #PB_Window_ScreenCentered) If SetWindowCallback(@WinProc()) hMenu = CreatePopupMenu(0) If hMenu ; Create a text array for the menu item text. Global Dim menutext.s(4) menutext(0) = " MenuItem 0" menutext(1) = " MenuItem 1" menutext(2) = " MenuItem 2" menutext(3) = " End" ; Create the menu items and point to the array containing the text. MenuItem(0, menutext(0)) MenuItem(1, menutext(1)) MenuItem(2, menutext(2)) MenuItem(3, menutext(3)) ; Set menu items to #MFT_OWNERDRAW For a = 0 To 3 With tag.MENUITEMINFO \cbSize = SizeOf(MENUITEMINFO) \fMask = #MIIM_TYPE \fType = #MFT_OWNERDRAW \dwTypeData = @menutext(a) SetMenuItemInfo_(hMenu, a, #True, @tag) EndWith Next EndIf ; PureBasic window event loop. Repeat Event = WaitWindowEvent() Select Event Case #PB_Event_RightClick DisplayPopupMenu(0, WindowID(0)) ; When a menu item is clicked on set it to bold. Case #PB_Event_Menu Select EventMenu() Case 0 : SetMenuItemBold(EventMenu()) Case 1 : SetMenuItemBold(EventMenu()) Case 2 : SetMenuItemBold(EventMenu()) Case 3 : End EndSelect EndSelect Until Event = #PB_Event_CloseWindow EndIf EndIf Procedure.i WinProc(hWnd, Msg, wParam, lParam) Static hbrush Select Msg Case #WM_DESTROY ; Delete created objects once the window is destroyed. DeleteObject_(hbrush) Case #WM_MEASUREITEM ; lParam - Pointer to a MEASUREITEMSTRUCT structure that contains the dimensions of the owner-drawn control or menu item. *lpm.MEASUREITEMSTRUCT = lParam ; Define the width and height for the menu item to be created. *lpm\itemWidth = 200 *lpm\itemHeight = 30 Case #WM_DRAWITEM: ; lParam - Pointer to a DRAWITEMSTRUCT structure containing information about the item to be drawn and the type of drawing required. *lpd.DRAWITEMSTRUCT = lParam ; If a menu item is selected, use #COLOR_MENUHILIGHT. If *lpd\itemState & #ODS_SELECTED hbrush = CreateSolidBrush_(GetSysColor_(#COLOR_MENUHILIGHT)) SelectObject_(*lpd\hDC, hbrush) EndIf ; Set the background mix mode of the specified device context to #TRANSPARENT. ; This sets the text background to #TRANSPARENT (otherwise its background will be filled a different colour from that of the menu). SetBkMode_(*lpd\hDC, #TRANSPARENT) ; Set the device context boundary pen colour, the null pen draws nothing. SelectObject_(*lpd\hDC, GetStockObject_(#NULL_PEN)) ; A rectangle that defines the boundaries of the control to be drawn. ; When drawing menu items, the owner window must not draw outside the boundaries of the rectangle defined by the rcItem member. Rectangle_(*lpd\hDC, *lpd\rcItem\left, *lpd\rcItem\top, *lpd\rcItem\right, *lpd\rcItem\bottom) If menutext(*lpd\itemID) = menutext(1) SetTextColor_(*lpd\hDC, #Green) DrawText_(*lpd\hDC, menutext(*lpd\itemID), -1, @*lpd\rcItem, #Null) ElseIf menutext(*lpd\itemID) = menutext(2) ; Calculate the length of the menu item text. DrawText_(*lpd\hDC, menutext(*lpd\itemID), -1, @*lpd\rcItem, #DT_CALCRECT) ; Set the menu item text colour and then draw it. SetTextColor_(*lpd\hDC, #Blue) DrawText_(*lpd\hDC, menutext(*lpd\itemID), -1, @*lpd\rcItem, #Null) ; Save the old right co-ordinate so we can offset the additional menu item text. oldRight = *lpd\rcItem\right ; Calculate the length of the additional menu item text. DrawText_(*lpd\hDC, " Tuts4You", -1, @*lpd\rcItem, #DT_CALCRECT) ; Calculate the offset to add the new text in the menu. *lpd\rcItem\left = oldRight *lpd\rcItem\right + oldRight ; Set the menu item text colour and then draw it. SetTextColor_(*lpd\hDC, #Red) DrawText_(*lpd\hDC, " Tuts4You", -1, @*lpd\rcItem, #Null) Else DrawText_(*lpd\hDC, menutext(*lpd\itemID), -1, @*lpd\rcItem, #Null) EndIf EndSelect ProcedureReturn #PB_ProcessPureBasicEvents EndProcedure Procedure SetMenuItemBold(hMenuNumSel) bold.MENUITEMINFO bold\cbSize = SizeOf(bold) bold\fMask = #MIIM_STATE bold\fState = #MFS_DEFAULT SetMenuItemInfo_(hMenu, hMenuNumSel, #True, bold) EndProcedure Ted. Coloured Menu Item.exe
  4. Hi again, ok thanks again for the info.I have test it now with TextOut and ExtTextOut + new color function and it seems to work. Now I got a small another problem to receive WM_DRAWITEM and WM_MEASUREITEM messages.So in my case I did create a contextmenu by button press and not via right mouse.How to handle this problem now to get triggered at the 2 messages? greetz
  5. Check Ted's answer again: So if you want colors (any at all) or mix normal/bold then you will need to draw the items yourself using the GDI api SetTextColor and TextOut and those functions after responding to the draw item event by setting the owner draw flag.
  6. Last week
  7. Hi guys, short question about Opera browser.I updated the browser and get to see any pink color in private browser mode! https://help.opera.com/en/touch/private-mode/ Below I made a screenshot.The color look total stupid!Now I was looking for a way to change this color but didnt found any setting for this. I would like to have same decent color like in not private mode.Has anyone of you a idea whether there is any hidden flag/s for this to change this color? greetz
  8. Hi Ted, thanks but your file dosent run on x86 I use. By the way,if I read your code example then you just set one menu item 2 into bold = whole item right?So I want this item into normal & bold style mixed.See my picture below how I mean it.Anyway whether in color or just bold if possible but it has to be in the same item / text string = mixed. The 4you in this example above.I just used a paint app to make this quickly to show it and how I mean it. greetz
  9. Here is a working sample (in PureBasic) for you. This sets one of the menu items to be bold... If OpenWindow(0,0,0,250,100,"Right click in the window...", #PB_Window_SystemMenu | #PB_Window_ScreenCentered) If CreatePopupMenu(0) MenuItem(0,"MenuItem 0") MenuItem(1,"MenuItem 1") MenuItem(2,"MenuItem 2") MenuItem(3,"MenuItem 3") bold.MENUITEMINFO bold\cbSize = SizeOf(bold) bold\fMask = #MIIM_STATE bold\fState = #MFS_DEFAULT SetMenuItemInfo_(MenuID(0), 2, #True, bold) ;"2" is the MenuItem to be made bold EndIf Repeat Event = WaitWindowEvent() If Event = #WM_RBUTTONUP DisplayPopupMenu(0, WindowID(0)) EndIf Until Event = #PB_Event_CloseWindow EndIf If you want to add colours and the like you will have to consider using #MFT_OWNERDRAW and manually draw the menu items on #WM_DRAWITEM event... Ted. Bold Menu Item.exe
  10. Hi guys, thanks so far for the infos and the example tonyweb. @Teddy Rogers I am not sure whether this function SetMenuItemInfo using MENUITEMINFO struct can do this (I think not).So my case is a little diffrent so I dont wanna make the whole single menu item entry in BOLD.Only just a part of this string like I did post above. Context Menu -------------------------- 1 | Here is any String to see and >>THIS<< I wanna set in text bold only 2 | normaltext >>here in Bold<< 3 | >>this in bold<< and this not -------------------------- I need some mixed strings as menu text items.A part is normal and a other part should be in bold etc.Just need to show this in context menu to focus the user eyes on it without to search long for this entry part.I wanna make a context menu what does show long http link and on a specific place in the links I wanna just mark / highlight so that the user can see it quickly you know.Thats what I wanna do.Best would be to set this part in a other color like this...below the whole single menu item text enty. Here some String and >> this << should be in focus only in bold or in any else color like this or maybe both......you know In ownerdraw I only can set the whole menu item entry to bold or xy color but not seperated so thats the tricky thing I dont know how to do that yet. greetz
  11. I noticed Ubisoft and Epic have been giving away some games for free over the past few months - for limited periods. For those interested, here are a couple of games currently free; Assassin's Creed: Unity ("In light of the devastating fire at the Notre Dame de Paris") Transistor Ted.
  12. I use something like this if I want to make a menu item bold... bold.MENUITEMINFO bold\cbSize = SizeOf(bold) bold\fMask = #MIIM_STATE bold\fState = #MFS_DEFAULT SetMenuItemInfo_(MenuID(0), 2, #True, bold) ;"2" is the MenuItem to be made bold https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/api/winuser/nf-winuser-setmenuiteminfow https://docs.microsoft.com/en-au/windows/desktop/api/winuser/ns-winuser-tagmenuiteminfoa Ted.
  13. Hi LCF-AT, usually you have to use owner-drawn menus: you just tell windows you would take the burden to measure and draw the content by yourself. A very very quick Google search takes you to http://winapi.freetechsecrets.com/win32/WIN32Example_of_OwnerDrawn_Menu_Items.htm https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/8715/Owner-drawn-menus-in-two-lines-of-code https://www.codeguru.com/cpp/controls/menu/article.php/c3719/The-Easiest-Way-to-Code-the-Owner-Drawn-Menu.htm Don't know if there's available an example in pure ASM, I'm afraid. Regards, Tony
  14. Hi fearless, ok thanks.Sounds not so easy again.Have you seen any example for this already somewhere? What about this.....lets say I wanna just show a menu string entry with a BOLD parts between like this.... Here is any String to see and THIS I wanna set in text bold only Is that doable with any easier method maybe? greetz
  15. Probably have to create your own control with a WS_POPUP window and use DrawText for the individual parts in the different colors. And have to calc the 'menu item' positions, and store the 'menu text' strings in an array or structures etc. Also calc position of the control relative to where mouse/cursor position was, for the placement to show it at.
  16. Hi guys, I have a new question.I wanna ask whether its possible to use diffrent colors for a single menu item string entry? Example: ContextMenu Menu ---------------------------- ABC 123 <-- blue & red 111 222 <-- only red AAB SAB <-- only blue 1A2 B4C <-- blue & red ---------------------------- Above you see 4 menu item entry / string.Just some letters and numbers.Now I would like to show the letters in color A (Blue) and the numbers in color B (Red).So is that possible to do that anyhow in a same single menu item?I am also not sure whether its possible with a Ownerdraw to seperate the text color.Does anyone know that or had already done this? greetz
  17. AGSKY

Tempering TCP Request/Response on Fly

Did you tried? But it is really amezing..lots of fun to expolit!
  18. https://youtu.be/Sv8yu12y5zM bonus - VSCodium - Binary releases of VS Code without MS branding/telemetry/licensing - hxxps://github.com/VSCodium/vscodium
  19. mattheig

First Crackme

@NOP reupload
  20. NOP

First Crackme

Program cannot start because VMprotect dll is missing Are you sure this is using no packer or protector?
  21. mattheig

First Crackme

Language: C/C++ Platform: Windows x86 OS Version: Windows Packer / Protector: None Description: Simple obfuscation. Change "input a number" text. Gold: add +1 to sum factorial Screenshot: OBFTest.exe
  22. Wadu

Modified ConfuserEx

Key ^ List of blacklisted programs: blacklisted.Add("Fiddler.exe"); blacklisted.Add("Wireshark.exe"); blacklisted.Add("MegaDumper.exe"); blacklisted.Add("OllyDBG.exe"); blacklisted.Add("de4dot.exe"); blacklisted.Add("de4dotmodded.exe"); blacklisted.Add("exeinfope.exe"); blacklisted.Add("Improve .NET - Deobfuscator.exe"); blacklisted.Add("SimpleAssemblyExplorer.exe"); blacklisted.Add("StringDecryptor.exe"); blacklisted.Add("Universal_Fixer.exe"); blacklisted.Add(".NET Tookit Rebirth v 0.1.exe"); blacklisted.Add("SAE.exe"); blacklisted.Add("CFFExplorer.exe"); blacklisted.Add("Process Monitor.exe"); blacklisted.Add("Process Hacker.exe"); blacklisted.Add("DNSpy.exe"); blacklisted.Add("ILSpy.exe"); blacklisted.Add("x64dbg.exe"); blacklisted.Add("dotPeek.exe"); blacklisted.Add("RDG Packer Detector v0.7.6.exe");
  23. Earlier
  24. I need one custom made web browser based on chromium web driver like Ghost Browser (https://ghostbrowser.com). In this browser I need some custom made features like Ghost Browser. Very first thing I need to run custom made browser extension in browser. Second thing I need option to load new proxy in each new tab opened by the custom made browser extension. For loading proxy in each new tab the user will save the proxies in advance and than when use the custom made extension those proxies were used in the tabs opened by the extension. For more reference please see the https://ghostbrowser.com. Project Amount : 500$
  25. Bemme check mal bitte deine PM!
  26. wabafit

Modified ConfuserEx

Yes, I know this code is non-working. I developed the crackme quite a while ago and the purpose of me publishing this was purely to check how impermeable my obfuscation is to the individuals visiting this site. Also, that flag serves no purpose. You may ignore it. Also, I do not use RSA/AES.
  27. wabafit

Modified ConfuserEx

These are fake attributes
  28. Dear new forum members, typically an introduction would be nice on such a post which gives some background or information about your interest in the field e.g. what you have done or learned in the past, what you expect to learn or gain from the forum, how you expect to contribute, etc... This is typically useful so people can learn a thing or two about you as they can always refer to this post. But just stating that you are new is already obvious from the forum new member registration list. Perhaps the admin can clarify this better than I can but these posts being unmoderated and ignored are pretty much going to encourage lurkers and such types and not contributors.
  1. Load more activity